Right here’s the Orlando theme park information you might want to know for the week of July 19.
1. The countdown to Halloween (and Halloween Horror Nights) is on!
We’re formally fewer than 100 days out from Halloween. Common Orlando Resort has been busy getting ready for the 30th anniversary of their premier Halloween occasion. Varied scaffoldings and stage set-ups have been put in all through the park this week, rising extra pleasure for Halloween Horror Nights regardless of our first week shortly with no home announcement. Beetlejuice shirts have been additionally re-released at 5 and Dime and can be found for buy. Common Orlando’s Halloween Horror Nights will run for a record-breaking 42 choose nights, from Friday, September 3 to Saturday, October 31. Don’t miss out!
2. Howl-O-Scream has some chilly updates
SeaWorld Orlando launched a number of Howl-O-Scream parts this week. Right here’s a quick overview of every one:
- New haunted home: BENEATH THE ICE. A analysis facility was misplaced within the wilderness above the Arctic Circle. Company are on a rescue expedition, however will issues go as deliberate?
- New roaming hang-out: FROZEN TERROR. Even for those who really feel protected away from the frozen analysis facility, one thing lingers within the ambiance. The Arctic has modified, and also you’ll have to flee the clutches of the frozen undead.
- New themed bar expertise: TORMENTED. Within the final of the frozen installations, friends can search shelter from the horrors round them on this themed bar expertise.
- New present: MONSTER STOMP. Removed from the frozen tundra, this present transports friends again in time to Victoria-era London. Who’s there to steal the present? Jack the Ripper himself. Be a part of within the singing and dancing to this unconventional rock present.
Take part on the haunts this fall beginning September 10 – we’ll have tickets out there from Orlando Informer quickly!
3. Goals actually do come true: Disney sights reopening
Plenty of Walt Disney World sights are set to return or reopen, and now you can mark your calendars! These bulletins give each indication that the parks are gearing up for the 50th Anniversary celebrations. Right here’s a recap of what’s been confirmed:
- August 1 – “Great World of Animation” present returns at Hollywood Studios
- August 8 – Monsters, Inc. Giggle Ground reopens at Magic Kingdom
- August 15 – “Magnificence and the Beast – Reside on Stage” present returns at Hollywood Studios
- August 21 – Turtle Speak with Crush at EPCOT returns
- September 28 – “EPCOT Eternally” nighttime spectacular will present for the final time at EPCOT
- September 29 – “Fortunately Ever After” nighttime spectacular will present for the final time at Magic Kingdom
The nighttime exhibits will finish on the conclusion of September to make approach for the 50th Anniversary nighttime spectaculars debuting on October 1. Company can get pleasure from “Disney Enchantment” at Magic Kingdom, or “Harmonious” at EPCOT. Examine each particular exhibits right here.
4. A short while away in a galaxy comparatively near right here…
Walt Disney World launched a poster for Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser, their Star Wars luxurious resort set to open in 2022. This spectacular, two-night keep is a one-of-a variety expertise and guarantees full immersion for friends. Though anticipation for the resort has been constructing as a lot because the construction itself has, the main points have been comparatively below wraps. Disney promised to provide an in-depth public dialogue in regards to the resort quickly. The expertise will certainly broaden on the already-immersive Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge. Learn all about that right here.
That’s it for this week’s information. See you on the parks!