Solar Flower Spa Therapeutic massage, 1145 Garfield St., was robbed by two males, one in all whom was allegedly armed with a handgun, at 12:42 p.m., Dec. 6. After the 2 males entered the enterprise, the primary offender allegedly hit one spa worker within the face then pointed a handgun at a second worker. The armed man took a Rolex watch off the second worker’s wrist and money from the identical sufferer’s purse – an estimated complete lack of $35,300, based on the police incident report. The 2 offenders fled the scene, touring westbound on Garfield Avenue in a black automobile. No clients had been concerned within the incident.
- A person was noticed by an Oak Park resident masturbating and exposing himself within the stairwell of an condo advanced whereas the resident was strolling via the hallway to her unit at 4 p.m., Dec. 6 within the 300 block of Wisconsin Avenue. The responding officer was unable to find the suspect through the search of the stairwell. Police experiences describe the male as being 14 to 16 years in age.
- An unknown male suspect allegedly grabbed the sufferer by the shoulders and pushed the sufferer towards the wall, after following the sufferer into the vestibule of a residential constructing within the first block of Lake Avenue at 1:55 a.m., Dec. 7. When the sufferer yelled, the offender fled in an unknown route.
- A person carrying a black buying basket allegedly punched the sufferer within the face with a closed fist at 7:31 a.m., Dec. 11 within the 1100 block of South Boulevard, then fled on foot in the direction of Harlem Avenue.
- Video surveillance cameras captured an unknown male prying open a residential storage door and eradicating a bifold closet door and bins of flooring tile from contained in the storage at 1:45 a.m., Dec. 8 within the 1100 block of North Taylor Avenue. The estimated loss is $400.
- Video surveillance cameras caught two males pulling open the doorways of Dream City shoe retailer, 4 W. Madison St., after which coming into the enterprise with one other male topic. The offenders lifted up the safety gate and eliminated quite a few objects of clothes and footwear starting at 1:16 a.m., Dec. 8. The three identical topics returned at 1:25 a.m., Dec. 8 and eliminated extra footwear and garments, in addition to the money register, then departed the scene in a more moderen Infiniti. The estimated loss is $10,000.
- Unknown suspects broke the gate lock of the secured parking zone then shattered the glass entrance door of Avis Finances Rental, 414 Madison St., and ransacked the inside of the enterprise between 1:15 a.m. and 6:30 a.m., Dec. 8. No reported loss.
- Somebody broke the glass window to realize entry into Bike Repair, 310 Lake St., then eliminated a black and teal Bianchi Dash bicycle and a black Cannondale CAAD 10 bicycle from the enterprise at 4:17 a.m., Dec. 9. The estimated loss is $7,500.
Recovered stolen auto
- The black 2014 Jeep Cherokee reported stolen Dec. 1 from the 100 block of Garfield Avenue was recovered by College of Chicago police Dec. 9 within the 5100 block of Blackstone Avenue in Chicago.
- A video surveillance digicam captured an offender in a black puffy coat eradicating Amazon packages containing digital gear at 5:16 p.m., Dec. 6 within the 1100 block of Hayes Avenue.
- A 12-foot Nutcracker and 6-foot “Child Yoda” inflatable Christmas decorations had been taken from the entrance garden of a house within the 700 block of South Lombard Avenue between 11 p.m., Dec. 6 and 6:50 a.m., Dec. 7. The estimated loss is $275.
- A bundle delivered by the U.S. Postal Service containing train leggings was faraway from the foyer of a constructing within the 1000 block of Chicago Avenue between 1 p.m. and seven p.m., Nov. 26. The estimated loss is $60.
- The catalytic converter of a Mitsubishi Outlander was eliminated whereas the automobile was parked within the 1100 block of Washington Boulevard between 9 p.m., Dec. 7 and seven a.m., Dec. 8.
- The catalytic converter belonging to a silver 2008 Honda C-RV was minimize whereas the automobile was parked within the 900 block of Wesley Avenue between 6:15 p.m., Dec. 8 and seven:30 a.m., Dec. 9.
- An Amazon bundle containing a pack of Command adhesive hanging strips was taken from a entrance porch within the 700 block of Lyman Avenue between 8 p.m., Dec. 8 and seven:30 a.m., Dec. 9. The estimated loss is $10.
This stuff, obtained from the Oak Park Police Division, got here from experiences via Dec. 6 to Dec. 13 and signify a portion of the incidents to which police responded. Anybody named in these experiences has solely been charged with a criminal offense and circumstances haven’t but been adjudicated. We report the race of a suspect solely when a critical crime has been dedicated, the suspect continues to be at massive, and police have offered us with an in depth bodily description of the suspect as they search the general public’s help make an arrest.